Friday, May 1, 2009

"We MEAN Clean"

Im in the market for a new vacuum and heard Bissell was good. But How do know what kind is best? Beats me! I like bags because in my opinion its mess free VS bag less which requires you to empty it where all those dust particles that you just sucked up are now floating around again because they're not contained...dumping it into a trash can isn't called "contained". besides don't you have to change the dang filters often? How much extra is that going to cost me? Bags are cheaper too...i think...in most cases. Though, I could be wrong.


Next here in cue for a future purchase would be my own personal carpet cleaner.

Why pay $100+ dollars to get my carpets cleaned every 5 yrs(however often they should be cleaned), when I can spend that same amount of money ONCE and clean it however often, whenever I want them to be cleaned, Necessary or not. Company staying or not. Major spills or not. ya know? So after seeing what this baby can do on HSN today...im convinced.




PROheat handheld deep cleaner
ProDRY deep floor cleaner $200

This things is AWESOME! And dries from carpets and rugs(etc) in less then 30 minutes.
All I can say is you gotta see this product in action...my words just wont do it justice.

Well in the mean time I'll be posting more vacuums here to compare. You are welcome to take a gander.

1 comment:

Ashley Thalman said...

Oh yes! I know of a great one! Did you already get one?

...

...