Monday, May 18, 2009

Introducing aerie

Aerie Paige with Lace= just adorable...



Sailor pant...now this would be something new and exciting!




Love this wrap...its sexy yet casual. yum!


I should start veering towards blue in my wardrobe...I think this would do.


This would be perfect to wear with my bathing suit! droooooooL!



Lately I've been looking into aerie. Its a brand name marketed off by American Eagle...another store I like to shop from. I particularly fell in love with a shirt made my aerie, bought it and have been oogling over it since. I can't grasp why I love it so much...has something to do with the shape, fit, and design...it all just blends together so well. Anywho, I can't seem to find anymore shirts made by aerie. I've been so bummed. However, I was scanning their website today and came across this baby. Of course, I fell in love with it and now I want it. So if your the lucky turd who can afford this now well high 5 to ya! becausde You suck! lol ;0) just kidding i love ya, but seriously.







and next it line for $24.50 is this pink one w/ niffy back strap hook


hanna cotton bra

No comments:

...

...