Thursday, May 28, 2009

swimming for swimsuits part deux



found this baby for 25$ LESS! i think my search is over. yay!

Jantzen "vamp" Mailliot $100
I adore this because:
  1. one pc
  2. great bosom design
  3. covers rear
  4. the ripple effect gives allusion of "slender-itidy" ..great for hidding pudge
  5. shows less clevage(or lack of) for obvious modesty
  6. and its Friggin Hot, adorable, unique...i could go on

also, the latest break through for sun protection and happy skin...

  • Waterproof
  • Sweatproof
  • Non-comedogenic(won't clog pores)
  • PABA-free
  • 3 fl. oz. tube
  • lightweight
can find at your walgreens or target, possibly walmart. For sure i'll be getting this for me and Emmery. :0)


2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the swim suit!
as for sunblock. I will never go back after using spray. It's so much easier to blend everywhere. and the stick for your face.

Missy said...

That is a cute swimsuit. I have had the hardest time trying to find one that will look decent on my body type. It's really hard!

...

...