Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fit as a fiddle and ready to go

One of my annoying piano practice warm ups. Ugh, i always dreaded to hear those words let alone to warm up my fingers..."lets just Play already"(i'd think).


As to where I am going with this...I found some helpful quick and easy ways to simply get a little exercise into my daily routines with out throwing them off.


One I found helpful and exhilarating was to Exercise in quick spurts

" A study has found that ppl who did just four to six 30 sec sprints reaped the same heart-health benefits as those who logged a moderate 40-60 minute workout."

Get your heart pumping simple steps


  • jump rope for 3 minutes

  • sprint to and from the mailbox three times(ignore the curious looks & remember just do what you can do)



No comments:

...

...