Sunday, September 13, 2009

Its that time again...


...to feed my addiction to winter pj's. Its like my own tradition i've created for myself. I find that by the end of winter I've accumulated a few more pairs of pj's. I can't help the comfort of cozy, comfy, cute winter pajamas for bed. Its a flaw of mine.

AE.com/aerie




you can't go wrong with blue


$24.5




ITS CaLLeD:
sleep in total comfort and style...


• soft woven cotton
• faux fly opening
• one-button placket
• elastic logo interior waist
• aerie bird embroidery
• new lengths at aerie.com only


xxs short to xxl long...short inseam = 31 inches, regular inseam = 33 inches, long inseam = 35 inches

Don't mess with my spots and stripes:
Aerie Dot PJ pant


$24.5








its a terrible price (for me)but quality goes a long way as for me heres how I see it...if I go to bed with my hairy-caveman winter legs and still feel silky smooth comfort from my pjs...you know we were meant to be. Thats gotta MEAN something right?


Aerie Plaid Flannel night Shirt in Harbor Blue


$34


Sometimes I just need something to throw over my whiteys walking around my house.

Undeniably cute, undeniably expensive. www.aeropostal.com
Aero Sleep Henley
$34.5

No comments:

...

...