Saturday, March 6, 2010

Misc Home furnishings.

There is a wall that in the new house that I think could use some lighting(considering the low lit area). Now I probably couldn't get this anytime soon, but its nice to know where I can find it.






-Wouldn't it be fun to make photo sketches and then mount them over the glass top..so that the light shows thru the sketches and still have lighting?!?!?! I have NO IDEA where that came from..but seriously a cool idea.-






This is obviously not and inside light b/c of the solar energy it needs...so instead these would be perfect for those bbq nights outside hanging from the porch. ah, i lOVE it!




SOLIG-solar powered lights$ 10







SULTAN fidjetun memory foam mattress: twin
For just 179$ we can get a simple, flat, safe, spring-free, firm mattress for our growing girl. Firmest is best for backs, believe it or not. This will come in handy within the next month when she FINALLY converts to a "big girl" bed. Yay!







sometimes cheapest is best. And in this case, a simple bookcase to go into a childs playroom/bedroom is just the thing. No need to be elaborate...i just need the job done well.



I figured a bookshelf. Because not only can i place baskets inside for organization down below...but also I can put cute pieces up top: momentums-breakables-pictures-you name it.

Thats sounds good right? And once again, iKea is gonna come thru for me.
And then Im going to have fun with it and do something like this!




Probably just the backboards...but who know, i might feel up to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

...

...