Friday, June 19, 2009

Black Chiffon

In the market for black chiffon? Well I am and. heres what i've come up with.


Why black chiffon...well b/c being that I live in AZ and its as hot as an oven outside layering is....well the phrase "Beauty is Pain" kinda sums it up. Dying of heat stroke aint my idea of fun so i've figured it out. Chiffon is awesome for coverage but great for hot weather. So next time you reach for that black undeshirt and spagetti strap...think of this different option. I know I am.








heres to get you excited about the idea...








not bad for $21.99. for the times you need a long sleeve find it here.


imagine being able to wear this











probably better off with white chiffon and of course short sleeves...but wouldn't that be soooo cute?! Stuff that i could never wear before would now be wearable. all ya gotta do is tweque the outfit by adding a shnazzy shirt! My brains boiling with creativity.



ou la la this is cute too...just caught my eye...i could work with this.






see, this would be the look im going for. This pc here is actually a one pc but imagine the top separate from the dress making it a two pc....are you following my vision? The top of this dress is like a white chiffon top. So that tube top shirt you've been dying to get but can figure out how you could wear it? All you have to do is fine a suitable chiffon top providing that coverage etc.


No comments:

...

...